- Focus on creating places for living that reflect the identity of the client by developing the client's ethics and concerns.
- Utilize cues from the context or site.
- Design to contribute positively to the built environment.
- Live by the intrinsic qualities of light and materials, the appreciation of human scale and the craft of execution.
- Delight in a close working relationship with owners, engineers and contractors throughout the design and construction processes to realize the project's greatest potential.